Uniboard Canada Inc. Division Savabec
152 Route Pouliot
Sunday to Saturday: 24/24
LEAFY (HARDWOOD) PULPWOOD
- Min. 7' 2" (2.20 m);
- Max. 8' 6" (2.59 m).
- Min. 4" inside the bark;
- Max. 20" inside the bark.
- white and yellow birch, sugar maple, red maple and beech.
- Bolts cut perpendicular to the butt axis;
- No hole bigger than 3 cm, no burned, no stain or insect / worm damage;
- Branches, knots must be cut flush with the log;
- Bolt must be free of foreign material, such as nails, metal, mud rocks or they will be rejected;
- The percentage of rot and non conforming bolts shall not exceed 5% of the load volume;
- The bolts must be reasonably straight logs (curve tolerated: 50% of the diameter for the logs of 9" to 20" (22 to 50 cm) and 100% of the diameter for the logs of 4" to 8" (10 to 20 cm) and shall not have contain any fork;
- Loads containing bolts that do not meet the specifications mentioned will be automatically rejected and returned.
The prices listed in the site are the prices you receive.
PLEASE CALL JEROME PELLETIER, ING.F. AT 581-246-3740